Table of Contents
⬤ What is classroom language in English?
Classroom language is the expressions that is used in a class. It includes vocabulary about classroom rules, student evaluation process and speeches in a classroom. Every language learner should start with classroom language and classroom rules before preceding to English. You will find many words that are used in classroom environment on this page. You can also play word search puzzle, Wetman vocabulary game, word scramble game here for better learning.
⬤ Word list of classroom language vocabulary
- key words
- lunch box
⬤ Flip cards exercise about classroom rules
This flashcards exercise helps you learn classroom rules well. Just click on an image to flip it so that you can see the words at the back side of the card. Then guess the meaning of it in your native language.
- key wordsanahtar kelimeler
- checkkontrol etmek
- lunchöğle yemeği
⬤ List of classroom rules in English
Requested manners in a classroom:
- Stay in your seat.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Speak only English.
- Always come to class prepared.
- Pay attention.
- Do your best.
- Always respect your teacher and classmates.
- Finish classwork and homework on time.
- Help classmates when they need it.
- Do your own work.
- Respect others.
- Bring all required materials to class.
- Return homework and projects on time.
- Open your books.
- Listen to your teacher carefully.
- Knock the door when you’re late.
- Be polite to others.
- Keep the classroom clean.
- Be in the classroom when ring bells.
- Do your homework on time.
Not requested manners in a classroom:
- Don’t be late for lessons.
- Don’t make noise.
- Don’t disturb others.
- Don’t chat during the lesson.
- Don’t go out during the lesson.
- Don’t eat or drink during the lesson.
- Don’t run in the corridors.
- Don’t throw garbage in the classroom.
- Don’t eat or drink in class (only water is allowed).
- Don’t speak while the teacher is talking.
- Don’t make any noise.
- Don’t cheat during any quizzes, tests, exams etc.
⬤ Some expressions in English exams and their meanings
⬤ Fill in the blanks.
⬤ Correct the mistakes.
⬤ Match the words.
⬤ Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs.
⬤ Choose the correct answer.
⬤ Read the text and answer the questions.
⬤ Write a paragraph about …
⬤ Find and underline the mistakes.
⬤ Vocabulary of a test paper
>> Click here to learn classroom objects vocabulary in English
>> Click here to learn school subjects vocabulary in English
>> Click here to learn school and education vocabulary in English