⬤ How to learn classroom language vocabulary in English?
You can learn classroom language vocabulary in English in this page online and for free. In this online lesson you can learn classroom language with activities such as games, flash cards, puzzles, exercises and examples. First you should study the list of classroom language expressions below. Then you can go on with our online vocabulary activities. Learning English vocabulary is fun and easy here.
⬤ Word list of classroom language vocabulary in English
- key words
- lunch box
⬤ Memory cards exercise about classroom rules vocabulary in English
In this flashcards memory exercise first click on a card to open it. Then you will see a random word about classroom rules. Guess the meaning of it in your native language. This exercise helps you memorize English vocabulary. It is suitable for both young ESL learners and adults.
- key wordsanahtar kelimeler
- lunch boxsefer tası
- answercevap, cevaplamak
⬤ List of classroom rules in English
Class rules for the requested behavior:
- Stay in your seat.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Speak only English.
- Always come to class prepared.
- Pay attention.
- Do your best.
- Always respect your teacher and classmates.
- Finish classwork and homework on time.
- Help classmates when they need it.
- Do your own work.
- Respect others.
- Bring all required materials to class.
- Return homework and projects on time.
- Open your books.
- Listen to your teacher carefully.
- Knock the door when you’re late.
- Be polite to others.
- Keep the classroom clean.
- Be in the classroom when ring bells.
Class rules for the unwanted behavior:
- Don’t be late for lessons.
- Do your homeworks on time.
- Don’t make noise.
- Don’t disturb others.
- Don’t chat during the lesson.
- Don’t go out during the lesson.
- Don’t eat or drink during the lesson.
- Don’t run in the corridors.
- Don’t throw garbage in the classroom.
- Don’t eat or drink in class (only water is allowed).
- Don’t speak while the teacher is talking.
- Don’t make any noise.
- Don’t cheat during any quizzes, tests, exams etc.
⬤ Some expressions in English exams and their meanings
⬤ Fill in the blanks.
⬤ Correct the mistakes.
⬤ Match the words.
⬤ Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs.
⬤ Choose the correct answer.
⬤ Read the text and answer the questions.
⬤ Write a parapraph about …
⬤ Find and underline the mistakes.
>> Click here to learn classroom objects vocabulary in English
>> Click here to learn school subjects vocabulary in English
>> Click here to learn school and education vocabulary in English