Living room or sitting room is a part of a house where people use for everyday use such as relaxing, entertaining guests and daily activities.
Table of Contents
- ⬤ Pictures of living room objects with pronunciations
- ⬤ Word list of living room objects
- ⬤ Flashcards exercise about living room
- ⬤ Flip the card game
- ⬤ Asking questions about living room
- ⬤ Reading passage
- ⬤ Images of living room vocabulary to download and share
- ⬤ Picture quiz about living room
- ⬤ Listening test with pictures
- ⬤ Writing test with pictures about living room
- ⬤ Spelling test about living room vocabulary
- ⬤ PDF and image worksheets about living room vocabulary
⬤ Pictures of living room objects with pronunciations
These are the pictures of living room vocabulary with pronunciations. Click on any image for the audio.
⬤ Word list of living room objects
- coffee table
⬤ Flashcards exercise about living room
Click on the flashcards below to see the names of living room objects. Try to guess the words then click on the cards to check your answers.
⬤ Flip the card game
Click on the cards to flip them. When you see the name of a living room object, say the meaning of it in your native language.
⬤ Asking questions about living room
- What colour is your living room? – It is white.
- Where do you watch TV? – I watch TV in the living room.
- What are there in the living room? – There are sofas, cushions, an armchair, a picture and a TV.
⬤ Reading passage
Our living room
Our living room is not big. We have just two sofas. One is next to the window and the other is next to the door. We also have a TV on the wall. We have a colourful carpet on the floor. The curtains are white. There is a TV in front of the armchair. My father usually watches the news there. There is a bookcase, too. I take books from the bookcase and read them on the sofa. Because the cushions on the sofa make me feel comfortable. I love our living room.
⬤ Picture quiz about living room
This picture quiz is about living room objects. In this quiz select the name of the picture from the list. For each correct answer you get 10 points.
⬤ Listening test with pictures
This listening test is for identifying the names of living room objects. Listen and then select the relevant picture from the list.
⬤ Writing test with pictures about living room
Write the name of the living room object into the text box. If you write correctly, you will get points.
⬤ Spelling test about living room vocabulary
Listen to the audio and then type the living room object into the input box.
⬤ PDF and image worksheets about living room vocabulary
The worksheets here are about living room vocabulary to download and share for free.
|• Living room word scramble game worksheet|
|• Living room word search puzzle worksheet|
External resource links:
You can jump to living room category page to find extra activities and games in this website by clicking here. However, there are some external links that may help you. You can click here to watch a video about living room. You can also play a game about living room vocabulary here.