Table of Contents
- ⬤ What is project management vocabulary in business English?
- ⬤ How to learn project management vocabulary in business English?
- ⬤ Word list of project management vocabulary in business English
- ⬤ Memory cards exercise about business English vocabulary
- ⬤ Vocabulary test about project management vocabulary
- ⬤ Writing test about project management vocabulary
- ⬤ Memory cards to test your knowledge about project management vocabulary
⬤ What is project management vocabulary in business English?
Project management vocabulary is the vocabulary about the application of methods, processes, skills, knowledge and experience to project activities in order to accomplish specific project objectives according to the criteria.
⬤ How to learn project management vocabulary in business English?
This page is dedicated to Project Management vocabulary, so you can learn business English vocabulary here easily with many games, tests, and puzzles. First, study the project manegement vocabulry below with the definitions. The links to the games and activities are below this page.
⬤ Word list of project management vocabulary in business English
- Milestone: a significant change or stage in development
- Stakeholder: a person with an interest or concern in something
- Baseline: a minimum or starting point used for comparisons
- Project Life Cycle: length of time that a project lasts
- Gantt Chart: a chart with lines that shows the amount of work done or completed
- Risk Mitigation: reducing the risk
- Assumptions: thinking that something is true or certain to happen
- Agile: able to move quickly and easily
- Brainstorming: group discussion to produce ideas and ways of solving problems
- Business Plan: the plan describing the future of a business
- Contingency Plan: emergency plans
- Cost Estimation: a calculation of the possible cost
- Case Study: a particular instance which is used or analyzed to illustrate a thesis or principle
- Deliverable: something which can be supplied or achieved as a result of a process
- Feasibility Study: evaluate the practicality of a plan or method
- Project Manager: supervisor of a project
- Risk Management: the forecasting and evaluation of financial risks to avoid impact
- Quality Control: maintaining standards by testing a sample of the output against the specification.
- Reporting: give a spoken or written account of something
- SWOT Analysis: analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Time Management: using time effectively or productively
⬤ Memory cards exercise about business English vocabulary
Read the definition on the memory card below and then guess the meaning of it. To check your answer click on the card.
⬤ Vocabulary test about project management vocabulary
Here is a vocabulary test about project management. Read the definition and select the corresponding option from the list. For every correct answer you get 10 points.
⬤ Writing test about project management vocabulary
Below is an online vocabulary writing test about project management. You can learn how to write the words in business English here easily. First read the definition and then type the word or phrase that you have learnt above into the input box. You will get points for each right answer.
⬤ Memory cards to test your knowledge about project management vocabulary
First click on a card to open it. Then you will see a definition of a word about project management. Guess the meaning of it.
- Cost Estimation
- Gantt Chart
- Risk Management
- Quality Control
- Feasibility Study
- Time Management
- Business Plan
- Project Life Cycle
- Case Study
- Project Manager
>> Click here to learn Top 140 Business English vocabulary in English
>> Click here to learn Sales and Marketing vocabulary for business English
>> Click here to learn Money, Finance and Banking vocabulary for business English
>> Click here to learn Advertising vocabulary for business English
>> Click here to learn International Trade (Import-Export) vocabulary for business English
>> Click here to learn Human Resources vocabulary for business English
>> Click here to learn Investment Vocabulary for business English
External resource links:
You can jump to business English category page to find extra activities and games in this website by clicking here. However, there are some external links that may help you. You can click here to read about business English or here to listen podcasts about business English. You can also see some nice videos on Youtube here.